We are creating a series of HTTP REST- and linked-data- style APIs to allow the various Wf4Ever micro services top be integrated into an overall workflow conservation platform. The APIs are described alongside their respective work packages.
This page collects together links to the various API descriptions.
- RO storage and retrieval service, with possible modularization covering:
- RO access - RO SRS interface 6
- aggregation - RO SRS interface 6
- annotations - RO SRS interface 6
- In the end, these were all treated as a single API, as they are very much bound up with the RO model and SRS service (otherwise, it would require individual applications to modify RO manifests directly).
- RO evolution - RO evolution API (sketch)
- https://lists.isoco.net/pipermail/wf4ever-dev/2012-June/000365.html (comments and proposal for development; u:wf4everdev, p:DEV4iso)
- Workflow transformation - Wf-RO transformation service
- Workflow runner Workflow Runner API
- Checklist - https://github.com/wf4ever/apis/tree/master/api-checklist (source)
- RO checklist evaluation API (wiki page)
- Stability API - Stability Evaluation API
- Service implemented but no independent client
- Recommender Service Recommender Service API