Collection of resources for Impact.
Leaders: (Carole, Lourdes, Marco), focused on impact, dissemination, transfer and exploitation
These are the project objectives, with impact highlighted but note that it pervades many of the objectives:
- To support the software development process
- To select and support the technologies to be integrated, adapted and extended, ensuring compatibility with existing ones
- To develop a reference architecture for Scientific Workflow Preservation, combining existing architectures and approaches
- To integrate components developed in technical workpackages into the Wf4Ever codebase
- To explore opportunities to exploit Wf4Ever architecture and codebase in the user communities of the project, and outside the project
- To encapsulate process specifications and related objects as Research Objects
- To develop models for managing the whole lifecycle of scientific workflows and their related objects, from creation to preservation
- To develop personalised recommendation techniques for scientific workflows and their related objects
- To develop methods for computing and inspecting workflow integrity, and assessing workflow (and related Research Objects) authenticity and trustworthiness
- To develop ontologies for describing scientific workflows and their related objects, extending existing efforts.
- To evaluate Wf4Ever, by means of two use cases, which involve the preservation and reuse of scientific workflows and their related objects.
- To disseminate the Wf4Ever results to the Scientific Workflow, Semantic Web, Social Networks, Digital Libraries, Astronomy and Bioinformatics communities and make these results available to other EU projects
- To use the architecture and other project outcomes to influence relevant standardisation efforts in organisations like W3C, OAI, ISO, etc.
- To identify market and opportunities for Wf4Ever results
Impact, Transfer, Dissemination and Exploitation
Please add impact opportunities to the page for your workpackage.
WP2 Workflow Lifecycle Management UNIMAN iSOCO, UPM, PSNC, OXF
WP3 Workflow Evolution, Sharing and Collaboration UPM iSOCO, UNIMAN, PSNC, OXF
WP4 Workflow Integrity and Authenticity Maintenance iSOCO UNIMAN, UPM, OXF
WP5 Astronomy IAA iSOCO, UPM, UNIMAN, PSNC, OXF
WP6 Bioinformatics LUMC iSOCO, UNIMAN, PSNC, OXF
- T8.1. Wf4Ever Website setup and maintenance (Partners: iSOCO/OXF)
- T8.2. Brochures, Presentations and Press Releases (Partners: iSOCO/OXF)
- T8.3. Papers (Partners: All) Scientific publications in international journals, conferences and workshops.
- T8.4. Participation in influential organizations (Partners: All) Direct participation of project partners in influential organizations such as W3C, OAI, ISO, etc.
- T8.5. Event organization (Partners: All) Organization of specialized internal and external events that stress the inter-relationships of the main
technologies involved in this project in connection with more established focused conferences and forums.
- T8.6. IPR audit, market analysis, SWOT analysis and exploitation plans (Partners: iSOCO) Identify results with exploitation potential and impact. It will be aligned
with the Legal and Knowledge Management task from WP7.
Deliverables in WP8
- D8.1 Wf4Ever Website (Prototype/Public, Month 1)
- D8.2 Plan for Dissemination Activities (Report/Public, Month 6), including the definition of key performance indicators for the evaluation of uptake by user
- D8.3 SWOT Analysis (Report/Restricted, Month 12)
- D8.4v1 Report on Dissemination Activities v1 (Report/Public, Month 18), including update on communities uptake.
- D8.4v2 Report on Dissemination Activities v2 (Report/Public, Month 36), including update on communities uptake.
- D8.5v1 Exploitation Plan v1 (Report/Restricted, Month 18)
- D8.5v2 Exploitation Plan v2 (Report/Restricted, Month 36)
- To be arranged
To add a meeting, go to xxxx and click xxxx
Remember to prefix the page title with the ISO8601-format date to help sorting and avoid confusion, for instance 2011-02-28 Impact telcon.
A separate wiki page lists the various presentations and publications where the project members have promoted wf4ever or aspects of the project.
To add a document, go to xxx||||\ and edit.