Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Action points from the final review include:

  • AG: Finish reporting ASAP!
  • AG: Provide a summary 1-pager about the project
  • HN: Transfer the review slideset to tutorial material, so that young researchers can benefit from that
  • MB: Try to do a wrap-up publication e.g. in FGCS or as a short book
  • MB: Add demos about ROs on the developer perspective
  • MB: Consolidate the videos and post the demos to the web site
  • ResearchObject.org, orientation (from workflows to anything), governance, content, community management

Skype log:

[11:00:30] Jun: Hi, do we use skype or webex for the meeting?
[11:00:52] Jun: The project wiki is not loading for me
[11:01:02] khalid.belhajjame: I had the same problem with the URL
[11:01:03] khalid.belhajjame: http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/Wrap+up
[11:01:12] Sean Bechhofer: The wiki has been a bit up and down for me too.
[11:01:24] Sean Bechhofer: I tried the webbed link from http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/Webex+for+weekly+project+meeting
[11:01:25] Carole Goble: whats the right webex link?
[11:01:29] Sean Bechhofer: but it doesn't work.
[11:01:57] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: hi all
[11:02:27] Julián Garrido: Hi
[11:02:34] Jun: I wonder whether there is still an open ticket in OeRC for hosting the webex any more
[11:02:43] Raul  Palma: hi
[11:02:56] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: we can just try skype
[11:03:12] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: can you connect to the wiki now?
[11:03:38] khalid.belhajjame: No, I just tried and failed
[11:03:42] Sean Bechhofer: No.
[11:03:49] Julián Garrido: yes, I can
[11:03:55] Sean Bechhofer: It seems to work sometimes....
[11:03:56] Carole Goble: skype ok - I have to see my head of school in 20 minutes.
[11:04:01] khalid.belhajjame: now yes
[11:04:02] khalid.belhajjame: :)
[11:04:08] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: OK, I'll check with our sysadmin. The idea is to keep it operational after the project
[11:04:15] Sean Bechhofer: Schrodingers wiki.
[11:04:23] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Points in the agenda include:
[11:04:42] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: action points from the PO and review panel, basically
[11:04:44] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AG: Finish reporting ASAP!
AG: Provide a summary 1-pager about the project
HN: Transfer the review slideset to tutorial material, so that young researchers can benefit from that
MB: Try to do a wrap-up publication e.g. in FGCS or as a short book
MB: Add demos about ROs on the developer perspective
MB: Consolidate the videos and post the demos to the web site
ResearchObject.org, orientation (from workflows to anything), governance, content, community management
[11:05:36] Jun: shall we do a skype call then?
[11:05:37] Oscar Corcho: are we online on WebEx or here? Sorry to get late
[11:05:51] khalid.belhajjame: Skype apparently
[11:05:58] Jun: @ocar, the old oxford webex seems not working any more
[11:06:00] Carole Goble: Oscar- we aren't able to use webex
[11:06:05] Oscar Corcho: ok, thnx
[11:06:36] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a Rafael González-Cabero de este chat. **
[11:06:40] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: There are too many people in this chat for skype to make a call group
[11:06:45] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: reducing...
[11:06:51] Oscar Corcho: I have just taken Rafa out
[11:06:57] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a Filip Wi?niewski de este chat. **
[11:06:59] Oscar Corcho: and Filip
[11:07:02] Carole Goble: I have news that the HERC project at Manchester has extended Matt's contract so he is working on ROs and HERC and ROs and FAIRPORT for 12 months.
[11:07:10] Oscar Corcho: good!!
[11:07:19] Marco Roos: Eelke and Marco here: should we join a particular call now?
[11:07:20] Jun: !!!
[11:07:22] khalid.belhajjame: good news
[11:07:31] Carole Goble: And Matt is working on the RO wikipedia entry.
[11:07:32] Jun: Great news!
[11:07:36] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a Don Cruickshank de este chat. **
[11:07:37] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: good!
[11:07:42] Oscar Corcho: josé, now you can call
[11:07:43] Jun: he is also helping me with researchobject.org
[11:07:56] Carole Goble: he is RO boy
[11:08:02] khalid.belhajjame: :)
[11:08:09] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: trying to remove others...
[11:08:17] Jun: He is boy no more :)
[11:08:19] Raul  Palma: trying to remove
[11:08:31] Carole Goble: Dave is not able to participate Ithink - he has just come back from India
[11:08:38] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a David De Roure de este chat. **
[11:08:41] ** Llamada grupal **
[11:08:43] Sean Bechhofer: He's a RoMan!
[11:08:47] Raul  Palma: I cant remove
[11:09:12] Oscar Corcho: [10/02/14 11:04:28] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Points in the agenda include:
[10/02/14 11:04:47] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: action points from the PO and review panel, basically
[10/02/14 11:04:49] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AG: Finish reporting ASAP!
AG: Provide a summary 1-pager about the project
HN: Transfer the review slideset to tutorial material, so that young researchers can benefit from that
MB: Try to do a wrap-up publication e.g. in FGCS or as a short book
MB: Add demos about ROs on the developer perspective
MB: Consolidate the videos and post the demos to the web site
ResearchObject.org, orientation (from workflows to anything), governance, content, community management
[11:12:50] Kevin Page: Hi, apologies, I'm still stuck on the train through the floods into Oxford, don't think I'll be able to do voice
[11:13:23] Carole Goble: a book will take time!
[11:13:39 | Editado 11:13:52] Sean Bechhofer: +1 (to it taking time)
[11:13:45] Carole Goble: and they are not valued in UK REF
[11:14:01] Carole Goble: we can write a paper
[11:14:07] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: +1 to FGCS
[11:14:14] Carole Goble: and improve the web site
[11:14:26] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Jose to contact MB on this and get invited
[11:14:51] Jun: argh, that's what I teach in Lancater too :)
[11:15:04] Carole Goble: I can review the slides Oscar
[11:15:18] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Oscar giving a go to the slides. Carole to review them
[11:15:20] Carole Goble: me too
[11:16:17] Sean Bechhofer: The slides have a nice story/narrative, but are very detailed.
[11:17:02 | Editado 11:17:16] Carole Goble: Matt can review the slides and the one pagers
[11:17:19] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Jose to write a 1-pager draft about the project for the PO and share with everyone for comments
[11:17:42] Carole Goble: the videos were very useful to debrief the team
[11:17:53] Carole Goble: they need commentaries though
[11:18:13] Sean Bechhofer: Addition of voice over would be good.
[11:18:31] Carole Goble: a channel for RO.org
[11:18:33] Raul  Palma: +1 channel
[11:18:36] Jun: I think we have a youtube channel
[11:19:16] Pique: all is recorded !
[11:19:27] Jun: http://www.youtube.com/user/ResearchObject?feature=watch
[11:19:53] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Oscar adds links to the review videos. Need to add a small intro to the publication video.
[11:20:29] Oscar Corcho: Videos still require some editing, some more details, so that they can be understood by somebody like the myGrid group, for instance
[11:20:56] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Probably the miss some context to be understood by a broader audience
[11:20:58] Carole Goble: we really needed Pique :)
[11:21:05] Oscar Corcho: @Jun, can you add me as admin for the RO youtube channel
[11:21:08] Oscar Corcho: ?
[11:21:14] Jun: :)
[11:21:14] Pique: I could do it in french
[11:21:21] Carole Goble: LOL
[11:21:31] Sean Bechhofer: James Earl Jones!
[11:21:41] Pique: spanish and italian, but not in english please
[11:22:37] Lourdes: with the guitar
[11:22:46] Oscar Corcho: AP: somebody to generate a script for the videos
[11:23:20] Carole Goble: :)
[11:23:23] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Pique to read the voice over  in french, spanish and italian. We need someone to do it in american english!
[11:23:26] Sean Bechhofer: I can do it.
[11:23:31] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: good!
[11:24:32] Oscar Corcho: Item: ResearchObject.org coordinated effort
[11:24:55 | Editado 11:25:27] Oscar Corcho: Carole: Donatella's group wants to contribute; also Matt has now 12 months for helping with this; Tim Clark has been reviewing many things
[11:26:13] Carole Goble: we need a full time driver
[11:26:25] Carole Goble: whoops - I have to go....
[11:26:30] Carole Goble: bye
[11:26:34] Oscar Corcho: ok, thanks Carole
[11:27:09] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: tx!
[11:27:59] Carole Goble: we did a great job at the review!
[11:28:32] khalid.belhajjame: For your information, I am running a Master project here at my University, and the student will have to develop prototype for research objects, it is small scale, but I have some hopes to have things running by the end of the project
[11:28:41] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: @Carole: Definitely! But that's almost two weeks ago! ;)
[11:28:41] Oscar Corcho: Jun: several tasks that need to be taken care of: long-term planning, community group, concrete material (all of them intertwined)
[11:29:12] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Gotta keep moving :)
[11:29:36] Oscar Corcho: Jun: need to be very clear about how much time we can devote every week, for instance
[11:29:52] Oscar Corcho: Jun: need to have a kickoff call and some regular executive calls
[11:31:19] Raul  Palma: same here :)
[11:31:26] Oscar Corcho: Oscar: I can devote 4 hours per week until September
[11:32:04] Sean Bechhofer: So this is a kind of wf4ever-based executive?
[11:32:40] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: happy to resume before it gets codl
[11:33:31] Jun: @sean, how all different activities should come together. +1
[11:33:38] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Sean: we need a clear story to see how this will sync with ROSC, etc.
[11:33:47] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: or the other way around
[11:34:05] Jun: @oscar, material should go to researchobject.org, openness go to ROSC
[11:34:08] Lourdes: We need to discuss here (astro) whether we could contribute and how, and will let you know.
[11:34:33] gklyne: FYI, I'm gettying stuck into my linked data journal/wiki project that should be able to build RO-like structures (https://github.com/gklyne/annalist).  Also am working on stand-alone tool for submission of RO-like packages over SWORD2 protocol, for deposiut to reposiutory (initially Oxford's Databank).
[11:34:55] Jun: @jose, we need success stories
[11:35:35] Jun: jun: we also need something outside workflows
[11:36:15] khalid.belhajjame: I have a question, can I participate in the ROSC W3C community group given that my University is not a W3C member?
[11:36:28] Jun: @khalid, yes. Lancaster is neither W3C member
[11:36:34] khalid.belhajjame: @Jun,
[11:36:37 | Editado 11:36:46] khalid.belhajjame: Great to know
[11:36:37] Jun: .. you can join in as an individual
[11:36:51] Sean Bechhofer: Community groups are open
[11:38:21] gklyne: BTW, re ROSC and packaging.  I've had some discussions with Herbert van der Sompel which were triggered by some W3C TAG discussions about packaging.  I think he's interested in the packaging possibilities.  More on ROSC group discussion.
[11:39:29] gklyne: Sorry, not ROSCgroup - my note here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#\!topic/ro-model-dev/xzt_2i9225A
[11:40:04] Sean Bechhofer: Herbert has always been interested/keen on the RO work.
[11:41:06] gklyne: @sean Ack.  Issue here was how to select package with appropriate form of manifest, and possible support for multiple manifest formats within a package.
[11:41:33] khalid.belhajjame: I can
[11:41:37] Sean Bechhofer: Nope
[11:42:16] Daniel Garijo: i can join on wed too :)
[11:43:49] Jun: @dani, thanks!
[11:43:56] Sean Bechhofer: Bye!
[11:44:24] khalid.belhajjame: Bye everybody, was nice hearing your voices :)
[11:44:30] Lourdes: bye
[11:44:33] Daniel Garijo: thanks! Bbye
[11:44:34] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: bye!
[11:44:35] Jun: bye!
[11:44:36] ** Llamada finalizada. Duración: 35:52 **
[11:44:37] Julián Garrido: bye bye

[11:00:30] Jun: Hi, do we use skype or webex for the meeting?
[11:00:52] Jun: The project wiki is not loading for me
[11:01:02] khalid.belhajjame: I had the same problem with the URL
[11:01:03] khalid.belhajjame: http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/Wrap+up
[11:01:12] Sean Bechhofer: The wiki has been a bit up and down for me too.
[11:01:24] Sean Bechhofer: I tried the webbed link from http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/Webex+for+weekly+project+meeting
[11:01:25] Carole Goble: whats the right webex link?
[11:01:29] Sean Bechhofer: but it doesn't work.
[11:01:57] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: hi all
[11:02:27] Julián Garrido: Hi
[11:02:34] Jun: I wonder whether there is still an open ticket in OeRC for hosting the webex any more
[11:02:43] Raul  Palma: hi
[11:02:56] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: we can just try skype
[11:03:12] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: can you connect to the wiki now?
[11:03:38] khalid.belhajjame: No, I just tried and failed
[11:03:42] Sean Bechhofer: No.
[11:03:49] Julián Garrido: yes, I can
[11:03:55] Sean Bechhofer: It seems to work sometimes....
[11:03:56] Carole Goble: skype ok - I have to see my head of school in 20 minutes.
[11:04:01] khalid.belhajjame: now yes
[11:04:02] khalid.belhajjame: :)
[11:04:08] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: OK, I'll check with our sysadmin. The idea is to keep it operational after the project
[11:04:15] Sean Bechhofer: Schrodingers wiki.
[11:04:23] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Points in the agenda include:
[11:04:42] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: action points from the PO and review panel, basically
[11:04:44] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AG: Finish reporting ASAP!
AG: Provide a summary 1-pager about the project
HN: Transfer the review slideset to tutorial material, so that young researchers can benefit from that
MB: Try to do a wrap-up publication e.g. in FGCS or as a short book
MB: Add demos about ROs on the developer perspective
MB: Consolidate the videos and post the demos to the web site
ResearchObject.org, orientation (from workflows to anything), governance, content, community management
[11:05:36] Jun: shall we do a skype call then?
[11:05:37] Oscar Corcho: are we online on WebEx or here? Sorry to get late
[11:05:51] khalid.belhajjame: Skype apparently
[11:05:58] Jun: @ocar, the old oxford webex seems not working any more
[11:06:00] Carole Goble: Oscar- we aren't able to use webex
[11:06:05] Oscar Corcho: ok, thnx
[11:06:36] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a Rafael González-Cabero de este chat. **
[11:06:40] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: There are too many people in this chat for skype to make a call group
[11:06:45] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: reducing...
[11:06:51] Oscar Corcho: I have just taken Rafa out
[11:06:57] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a Filip Wi?niewski de este chat. **
[11:06:59] Oscar Corcho: and Filip
[11:07:02] Carole Goble: I have news that the HERC project at Manchester has extended Matt's contract so he is working on ROs and HERC and ROs and FAIRPORT for 12 months.
[11:07:10] Oscar Corcho: good!!
[11:07:19] Marco Roos: Eelke and Marco here: should we join a particular call now?
[11:07:20] Jun: !!!
[11:07:22] khalid.belhajjame: good news
[11:07:31] Carole Goble: And Matt is working on the RO wikipedia entry.
[11:07:32] Jun: Great news!
[11:07:36] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a Don Cruickshank de este chat. **
[11:07:37] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: good!
[11:07:42] Oscar Corcho: josé, now you can call
[11:07:43] Jun: he is also helping me with researchobject.org
[11:07:56] Carole Goble: he is RO boy
[11:08:02] khalid.belhajjame: :)
[11:08:09] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: trying to remove others...
[11:08:17] Jun: He is boy no more :)
[11:08:19] Raul  Palma: trying to remove
[11:08:31] Carole Goble: Dave is not able to participate Ithink - he has just come back from India
[11:08:38] ** Oscar Corcho quitó a David De Roure de este chat. **
[11:08:41] ** Llamada grupal **
[11:08:43] Sean Bechhofer: He's a RoMan!
[11:08:47] Raul  Palma: I cant remove
[11:09:12] Oscar Corcho: [10/02/14 11:04:28] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Points in the agenda include:
[10/02/14 11:04:47] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: action points from the PO and review panel, basically
[10/02/14 11:04:49] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AG: Finish reporting ASAP!
AG: Provide a summary 1-pager about the project
HN: Transfer the review slideset to tutorial material, so that young researchers can benefit from that
MB: Try to do a wrap-up publication e.g. in FGCS or as a short book
MB: Add demos about ROs on the developer perspective
MB: Consolidate the videos and post the demos to the web site
ResearchObject.org, orientation (from workflows to anything), governance, content, community management
[11:12:50] Kevin Page: Hi, apologies, I'm still stuck on the train through the floods into Oxford, don't think I'll be able to do voice
[11:13:23] Carole Goble: a book will take time!
[11:13:39 | Editado 11:13:52] Sean Bechhofer: +1 (to it taking time)
[11:13:45] Carole Goble: and they are not valued in UK REF
[11:14:01] Carole Goble: we can write a paper
[11:14:07] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: +1 to FGCS
[11:14:14] Carole Goble: and improve the web site
[11:14:26] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Jose to contact MB on this and get invited
[11:14:51] Jun: argh, that's what I teach in Lancater too :)
[11:15:04] Carole Goble: I can review the slides Oscar
[11:15:18] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Oscar giving a go to the slides. Carole to review them
[11:15:20] Carole Goble: me too
[11:16:17] Sean Bechhofer: The slides have a nice story/narrative, but are very detailed.
[11:17:02 | Editado 11:17:16] Carole Goble: Matt can review the slides and the one pagers
[11:17:19] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Jose to write a 1-pager draft about the project for the PO and share with everyone for comments
[11:17:42] Carole Goble: the videos were very useful to debrief the team
[11:17:53] Carole Goble: they need commentaries though
[11:18:13] Sean Bechhofer: Addition of voice over would be good.
[11:18:31] Carole Goble: a channel for RO.org
[11:18:33] Raul  Palma: +1 channel
[11:18:36] Jun: I think we have a youtube channel
[11:19:16] Pique: all is recorded !
[11:19:27] Jun: http://www.youtube.com/user/ResearchObject?feature=watch
[11:19:53] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Oscar adds links to the review videos. Need to add a small intro to the publication video.
[11:20:29] Oscar Corcho: Videos still require some editing, some more details, so that they can be understood by somebody like the myGrid group, for instance
[11:20:56] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Probably the miss some context to be understood by a broader audience
[11:20:58] Carole Goble: we really needed Pique :)
[11:21:05] Oscar Corcho: @Jun, can you add me as admin for the RO youtube channel
[11:21:08] Oscar Corcho: ?
[11:21:14] Jun: :)
[11:21:14] Pique: I could do it in french
[11:21:21] Carole Goble: LOL
[11:21:31] Sean Bechhofer: James Earl Jones!
[11:21:41] Pique: spanish and italian, but not in english please
[11:22:37] Lourdes: with the guitar
[11:22:46] Oscar Corcho: AP: somebody to generate a script for the videos
[11:23:20] Carole Goble: :)
[11:23:23] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: AP: Pique to read the voice over  in french, spanish and italian. We need someone to do it in american english!
[11:23:26] Sean Bechhofer: I can do it.
[11:23:31] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: good!
[11:24:32] Oscar Corcho: Item: ResearchObject.org coordinated effort
[11:24:55 | Editado 11:25:27] Oscar Corcho: Carole: Donatella's group wants to contribute; also Matt has now 12 months for helping with this; Tim Clark has been reviewing many things
[11:26:13] Carole Goble: we need a full time driver
[11:26:25] Carole Goble: whoops - I have to go....
[11:26:30] Carole Goble: bye
[11:26:34] Oscar Corcho: ok, thanks Carole
[11:27:09] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: tx!
[11:27:59] Carole Goble: we did a great job at the review!
[11:28:32] khalid.belhajjame: For your information, I am running a Master project here at my University, and the student will have to develop prototype for research objects, it is small scale, but I have some hopes to have things running by the end of the project
[11:28:41] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: @Carole: Definitely! But that's almost two weeks ago! ;)
[11:28:41] Oscar Corcho: Jun: several tasks that need to be taken care of: long-term planning, community group, concrete material (all of them intertwined)
[11:29:12] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Gotta keep moving :)
[11:29:36] Oscar Corcho: Jun: need to be very clear about how much time we can devote every week, for instance
[11:29:52] Oscar Corcho: Jun: need to have a kickoff call and some regular executive calls
[11:31:19] Raul  Palma: same here :)
[11:31:26] Oscar Corcho: Oscar: I can devote 4 hours per week until September
[11:32:04] Sean Bechhofer: So this is a kind of wf4ever-based executive?
[11:32:40] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: happy to resume before it gets codl
[11:33:31] Jun: @sean, how all different activities should come together. +1
[11:33:38] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: Sean: we need a clear story to see how this will sync with ROSC, etc.
[11:33:47] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: or the other way around
[11:34:05] Jun: @oscar, material should go to researchobject.org, openness go to ROSC
[11:34:08] Lourdes: We need to discuss here (astro) whether we could contribute and how, and will let you know.
[11:34:33] gklyne: FYI, I'm gettying stuck into my linked data journal/wiki project that should be able to build RO-like structures (https://github.com/gklyne/annalist).  Also am working on stand-alone tool for submission of RO-like packages over SWORD2 protocol, for deposiut to reposiutory (initially Oxford's Databank).
[11:34:55] Jun: @jose, we need success stories
[11:35:35] Jun: jun: we also need something outside workflows
[11:36:15] khalid.belhajjame: I have a question, can I participate in the ROSC W3C community group given that my University is not a W3C member?
[11:36:28] Jun: @khalid, yes. Lancaster is neither W3C member
[11:36:34] khalid.belhajjame: @Jun,
[11:36:37 | Editado 11:36:46] khalid.belhajjame: Great to know
[11:36:37] Jun: .. you can join in as an individual
[11:36:51] Sean Bechhofer: Community groups are open
[11:38:21] gklyne: BTW, re ROSC and packaging.  I've had some discussions with Herbert van der Sompel which were triggered by some W3C TAG discussions about packaging.  I think he's interested in the packaging possibilities.  More on ROSC group discussion.
[11:39:29] gklyne: Sorry, not ROSCgroup - my note here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#\!topic/ro-model-dev/xzt_2i9225A
[11:40:04] Sean Bechhofer: Herbert has always been interested/keen on the RO work.
[11:41:06] gklyne: @sean Ack.  Issue here was how to select package with appropriate form of manifest, and possible support for multiple manifest formats within a package.
[11:41:33] khalid.belhajjame: I can
[11:41:37] Sean Bechhofer: Nope
[11:42:16] Daniel Garijo: i can join on wed too :)
[11:43:49] Jun: @dani, thanks!
[11:43:56] Sean Bechhofer: Bye!
[11:44:24] khalid.belhajjame: Bye everybody, was nice hearing your voices :)
[11:44:30] Lourdes: bye
[11:44:33] Daniel Garijo: thanks! Bbye
[11:44:34] Jose Manuel Gomez Perez: bye!
[11:44:35] Jun: bye!
[11:44:36] ** Llamada finalizada. Duración: 35:52 **
[11:44:37] Julián Garrido: bye bye