- POST a new workflow run, providing as a minimum the workflow definition
- GET a list of existing workflow runs
- DELETE existing workflow runs
See the #Resources and formats below for details.
The resource types are listed below. Specifically, a compliant implementation of the Workflow runner API SHOULD support:
- #Finding default workspace to redirect to the RO workspace of the default server
- #Retrieve runs in workspace to see current runs
- #Submit new run to workspace to create a new run
- #Retrieve run to view a run and its resources
- #Retrieving the workflow status to check the current status
- #Changing the workflow status to initiate runnning of the workflow
- #Retrieving the outputs when the workflow has status
The client MAY attempt to change the state to
Ready to see if the inputs provided are sufficient to run the workflow.