This wiki page is a place whose intention is to gather and share different works that could be related with Wf4Ever or Wf4Ever task forces.
- Openaire: quite related to what we are trying to do in Wf4ever, using which scientists should be able to publish papers, but also datasets, information about the fundings, etc.
- MonedtDB.SciDB is very related to MonetDB - in fact there are strong arguments by some that SciDB is the USA "not invented here" response to MonetDB.
- SciDB: His main point was that data management as is currently, is not fit for purpose and that a new generation of data management solutions needs be investigated.
- Article: "Data's shameful neglrect": Nature article titled "Data's shameful neglect", which you may find interesting.
- Digital-Science: Some resources...
- Workflow discovery roadmap: http://www.isi.edu/~gil/papers/gil-sp08.pdf
- Ingo H. C. Wassink, Paul E. van der Vet, Katy Wolstencroft, Pieter B. T. Neerincx, Marco Roos, Han Rauwerda, Timo M. Breit: Analysing Scientific Workflows: Why Workflows Not Only Connect Web Services. SERVICES I 2009: 314-321
- Anderson Marinho, Cláudia Maria Lima Werner, Sérgio Manuel Serra da Cruz, Marta Mattoso, Vanessa P. Braganholo, Leonardo Gresta Paulino Murta. A Strategy for Provenance Gathering in Distributed Scientific Workflows. SERVICES I 2009: 344-347
- Bin Cao, Beth Plale, Girish Subramanian, Ed Robertson, Yogesh L. Simmhan: Provenance Information Model of Karma Version 3. SERVICES I 2009:348-351
- Antoon Goderis, Paul Fisher, Andrew Gibson, Franck Tanoh, Katy Wolstencroft, David De Roure, Carole A. Goble: Benchmarking workflow discovery: a case study from bioinformatics. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience 21(16): 2052-2069 (2009)
- Linking Data and Workflows. Neat idea that could be used in BioVel and Wf4Ever. http://vgc.poly.edu/~juliana/pub/stronglinks-ssdbm2010.pdf
- Total-impact and CitedIn are two websites that make it quick and easy to view the impact of a wide range of research output.
- Sharing and running scripts: http://www.runmycode.org (see analysis from Pique at https://lists.isoco.net/pipermail/wf4ever/2012-October/004362.html)
- Jinhui Yao, Wei Tan, Surya Nepal, Shiping Chen, Jia Zhang, David De Roure and Carole Goble, "ReputationNet: a Reputation Engine to Enhance ServiceMap by Recommending Trusted Services" http://users.ox.ac.uk/~oerc0033/preprints/ReputationNet.pdf
- SageCite Data citation scenarios provided by Monica Duke.
- W3C Linked Library Data Incubator use case on Citation of Scientific Datasets.
- Scientific Object Linking and Embedding (SOLE)