Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda

  1. Agenda Bashing
  2. Review open actions
  3. Status of work on Properties/Stereotypes
  4. Discuss/plan on ROs from Dropbox scenario/use case being proposed
  5. Planning for Deliverable production (D2.1 Workflow Lifecycle Management Initial Requirements)
  6. AOB

Participants: 

Coordinator: Oscar

Phone numbers

Call will use iSOCO's WebEx, as described in Telecons

Minutes

See WebEx Chat Log

Actions from previous meetings

  • Action: to UPM/IAA: identify what kind of workflows they are interested in and what kind of different roles are related to these workflows, which are more important in the context of a workflow (see WP5 Astronomy Research Objects).
  • UPM/IAA: Continue characterising Astronomy Research Objects, and finding out how to detect that two Astronomy ROs are similar to each other.
  • Action: All (deliverable leaders mainly) start thinking about the table of contents of deliverables
  • Action: to Manchester to check SYSMO PALs meeting to do the same.
  • Action: to all Continue identifying, for external use, the key R's or P's to be shown
  • Action to Marco: take a look at the properties and dimensions. and talk to the biologists aksing them how do you do experiments and how do you preservation.
  • Action to Pique: take a look at the properties and dimensions. and I will talk to the astronomers aksing them how do you do experiments and how do you preservation.
  • Action to Marco: identify roles and which ones are important (with his colleagues)
  • Action: to UPM to create the table for the manifesto
    • Partially on hold until we decide how to align with the work being done by Sean and Guillermo, so as to avoid duplication
    • However, work has focused on the stereotypes: check Research Object Stereotypes

Next call

10amGMT/11amCET 30 March 2011

Coordinator: TBD (Oscar will not be available)

(Note: Paolo not available for next call)

  • No labels