- Agenda Bashing
- Review previous open actions (see current set of actions below)
- Status of work on Properties/Stereotypes
- Discuss/plan on ROs from Dropbox scenario/use case being proposed
- Planning for Deliverable production (D2.1 Workflow Lifecycle Management Initial Requirements)d
Call will use Oxford's WebEx. Note that the ARCH call is scheduled for 11:00 UTC on the same WebEx, so we have a hard deadline of 11:00 UTC>.
- Audio: To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800 028 1181
- Call-in toll number (UK): (0)20 700 51000
- Global call-in numbers:
- Toll-free dialing restrictions:
- Access code:157 357 5486
See WebEx Chat Log
- Action: to UPM to create the table for the manifesto. ** Partially on hold until we decide how to align with the work being done by Sean and Guillermo, so as to avoid duplication** However, work has focused on the stereotypes: check Research Object Stereotypes
- Action: to UPM to work with IAA in the following two weeks, to fill in the table with + or -'s and examples if possible, trying to abstract the methodology used so that it can be applicable to other domains (Alex will start working at UPM next week, and he will lead this work)
- Action: to Manchester to check SYSMO PALs meeting to do the same.
- Action: to all Continue identifying, for external use, the key R's or P's to be shown
- Action to Marco: take a look at the properties and dimensions. and talk to the biologists aksing them how do you do experiments and how do you preservation.
- Action to Pique: take a look at the properties and dimensions. and I will talk to the astronomers aksing them how do you do experiments and how do you preservation.
- Action to Marco: identify roles and which ones are important (with his colleagues)
- Action to Pique: identify what kind of workflows they are interested in and what kind of different roles are related to these workflows, which are more important in the context of a workflow
10amGMT/11amCET 16 March 2011