- Review previous open actions
- Review user requirement and dimension definition process
- Report on the architecture meeting
Participants: Jun, Graham, Kevin, Dave, Stian, Paolo, Khalid, Raul, Rafa, Jose, Pique and Marco
- Spain: +34 (0)912 75 4122
- UK: +44 (0)20 700 51000
- Netherlands: +31 (0)20 201 5493
- Participant code: 707 357 612.
- Action: to UPM to create the table for the manifesto.
- Action: to UPM to work with IAA in the following two weeks, to fill in the table with + or -'s and examples if possible, trying to abstract the methodology used so that it can be applicable to other domains.
- Action: to Manchester to check SYSMO PALs meeting to do the same.
- Action: to all Continue identifying, for external use, the key R's or P's to be shown
- Action to Marco: take a look at the properties and dimensions. and talk to the biologists aksing them how do you do experiments and how do you preservation.
- Action to Pique: take a look at the properties and dimensions. and I will talk to the astronomers aksing them how do you do experiments and how do you preservation.
- Action to Marco: identify roles and which ones are important (with his colleagues)
- Action to Pique: identify what kind of workflows they are interested in and what kind of different roles are related to these workflows, which are more important in the context of a workflow
- Action to all: review the presentation slides (http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/download/attachments/1179678/Wf4Ever-ARCH-Poznan-meeting.pdf) and give feedback to Arch TF
- Action to all: have a short skype meeting to gather user's requirement to the architecture design, on 4-Feb, 2011
10amGMT/11amCET 16 February 2011