Showcase 68 (APIs) stand-up chat
Where: Skype text chat
Who: Aleix, Piotr, Raul, Graham, Stian
- Worked a bit more on the API documentation
- review with Graham
- prepared the http response to provide the uri template
- Try to modify the API covering the comments done by Graham that were clarified in the afternoon review.
What I have done:
- I've worked on ROSR 6 API: http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/RO+SRS+interface+6+-+discussion (not very much due to my commitment to showcase 58)
- review Graham's comments, propose changes to ROSR API, discuss them in the afternoon (14:00UK/15:00CEST scheduled)
- Stand-up; notes to wiki (http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/2012-06-20-SC68-standup-chat-log)
- Chat with Stian and Kevin about WF runner API options; Stian will come up with proposal for review when he has time. (ibid)
- Update REST slides with comments about Link Relations (http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/download/attachments/3506665/REST-APIs.pdf)
- Comments on Aleix stability API (http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/Stability+Evaluation+API)
- Chat with Aleix, Piotr, Rafa about stability API comments and REST (The term "service document" may be confusing - I refer here to a machine readable document (e.g. RDF or JSON), not HTML)
- Review of Piotr's RODL API doc (http://www.wf4ever-project.org/wiki/display/docs/RO+SRS+interface+6+-+discussion)
- admin,discussions, more reviews?
- start client implementations?
- short day today
- not yet from my side, had to finish roevo
- I hope today to start with some draft for evolution API
- Yesterday we discussed the API of Workflow Runner. I did not implement it yet.
- Today I'm going to work out on my whiteboard and formalize it on a wiki page.
- Blockers: Just time..