Europeana Cloud will change the way that data is sent to Europeana, and will give researchers new tools to enrich and use that data.
Our project is working towards a cloud-based infrastructure which will:
- Source, prepare and add new data (2.4 million new metadata records and 5 million digital items) to the Cloud infrastructure;
- Allow content providers and aggregators to efficiently store, share and provide access to digital cultural heritage;
- Give researchers new services and tools, with which they can access, work on and share the content stored in the Cloud.
- Enable everyone to feed back enriched data back into the cloud, for use by institutions and researchers alike.
Here are the documentation pages:
- Europeana Cloud User Documentation